By Alison Posadas
August 26, 2016
- Main purpose? This club’s focus is on allowing students to show/gain trivia and knowledge in an engaging and welcoming environment.
- How to join? Anyone can join the Academic team. All they need do is go to one of the Thursday afternoon meetings and request to join. Ask the sponsors Ms. Blanchard or Ms. Sullivan.
- Upcoming events? The team participates in many different competitions with the major events being the Science Bowl and the Scholar’s Bowl.
- Scholarship implications? Colleges are looking for students who are involved, and this club shows their investment in learning about a variety of academics.
- Specific requirements? As of now, there are no required service hours or dues.
- Anything else to know? They are searching for students who want to have a lot of knowledge and jeopardy or already have it.
- Next meeting? They meet after school on Tuesday afternoons at 3:45 until 4:45 in room 114.