By Alison Posadas
August 26, 2016
- Main purpose? GSA focuses on creating a safe and welcoming environment for all students regardless of their gender or sexuality.
- How to join? Speak to the club president, Hunter Webb, or the vice president, Cain Worthington.
- Upcoming Events? There is still planning for the year, but their next meeting is on Wednesday 8/31/16 at 3:45 in room 201.
- Scholarship implications? Most school clubs have a positive influence for college forms and this clubs is no exception.
- Specific requirements? There are no service hours or dues, but the students who join must want to make Central a more inclusive, safe, and welcoming environment for all students.
- Anything else need to know? Members do not need to be gay. All people are welcome.
- Next meeting? GSA meets every other Wednesday at 3:45 in room 201 (the next is on 8/31/16)