By Alison Posadas
August 26, 2016
- Main Purpose? this is meant to be a safe and entertaining environment for students who enjoy to write and share their stories. As well as a place for students to hear their peers work.
- How to join? Come to one of their Thursday's afternoon meetings and ask to join. They have new members join almost every week so there is no reason to be worried about being new.
- Upcoming Events? They are working on trying to publish a short work of their writing in September/October for fundraising.
- Scholarship implications? Colleges are pleased to have students with the ability to be creative and diverse interests.
- Specific requirements? There are no service hours or dues.
- Anything else to know? They will be glad to have anyone as a member whether they come every week or only a couple of times a semester. This is another a opportunity to make new friends and to try writing forms outside of what is in class.
- Next meeting? There are meetings every Thursday afternoon.