How To Keep a High School Relationship For Life?
By Kiese Biandudi and Dareece Blue
April 7, 2017
Are you in a relationship? Gathered from the media, teenagers are the most likely to be dating while in high school. However, not many of these relationships last. So just continue doing what you’re doing, but add a little spice because everyone loves spice. As advisors of the public we are here to inform you of the ingredients to a perfect relationship.
- Be an A1 stalker. Be sure to work out so you have the ability to climb trees swiftly.
- Make unlocked phones a rule so when your other half leaves the room you can check their Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, etc. #JustCheckin’onBae
- Go the extra mile and get each other’s names tattooed to mark your territory.
- Text every morning back to back until you get a reply.
- Buy your Bae’s schools supplies so he/she never has to touch hands with someone from borrowing a pencil.
- Approve of all of your Bae’s outfits for obvious reasons. #IssaNo
- Practice arguing with friends, teddy bears, and anything else that will care to listen. This will ensure your chances of winning every argument.
- When upset change your social media status to single. Be sure to post on your wall these exact words. “Ig im single 😘” #You’llBeBack